Hi there, I hope you're having a great weekend!
So here it is finally, my DIY Tutorial for the Glitter Enamel Hearts I used on this card. :-)
1. Punch out or die cut your hearts from white card stock. You can use this and this punch.
2. Color your hearts gold with this amazing gold ink. Use this very handy tool to pick up your little hearts.
3. Take a moment to admire your pretty golden hearts. :-)
4. Add some Wink of Stella for extra sparkle. You can skip this step, because the hearts turn out really beautiful with only the gold ink as well.
5. Apply a thick layer of Glossy Accents to make your hearts shiny and dimensional.
6. Wait for the Glossy Accents to dry. When the hearts are clear, they are done!
White Glitter Enamel Hearts
To make white glitter enamel hearts, skip the gold ink and only add the Wink of Stella to your white hearts. Magic happens when Glossy Accents is applied over the Wink of Stella. The glitter and sparkle is so pretty!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and that you try to make some glitter enamel hearts as well! :-) And if you do, I would love to see your projects, so leave me a link or tag me on social media.
Let's connect on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
Follow me via Feedly, Bloglovin' or e-mail for all the latest updates.
Visit my Etsy shop HERE.